Study in Canada
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Canada is the best spot to higher examinations and the nation pulls in large number of understudies every year from abroad. The nation gives a-list training which is perceived internationally.Solid foundation, bleeding edge educational program and rambling grounds are the sign of Canadian establishments. QANTAS works with understudies to help them increment their odds of concentrating in Canada. We assist understudies with distinguishing and apply to the correct course and right school that can fill in as a launchpad for their global profession.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN CANADA?
- Affordable Education
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Immigration Possibilities
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- International students can often work while they study & Internships
- SOME OTHER PERTINENT REASONS FOR CHOOSING CANADA INCLUDE:
- Numerous research opportunities
- Possibility of immigration after completing the course
- Vibrant campus atmosphere
- International students have the option of working when studying
- Good internship opportunities
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR STUDING IN CANADA
- The minimum eligibility criterion is to be a graduate with 50% score from a UGC or AICTE recognized university.
- However, the below factors make the client case an exception and a KB query has to be raised to take confirmation on whether you can enroll the client or not before you sell.
- Year Back The graduation degree has to be completed within the stipulated time with no-year Backlogs
- The client should not have more than 10 backlogs in his/her graduation period.